Only 26 days late,

I was really considering terminating this blog. I mean I don't come on here and when I do its to give lame excuses as to why I haven't blogged in a long time. I was really considering just letting it go, but then I thought or rather I remembered why I created this blog and what purpose it served for me. I remember when I used to work for the library and my good friend Kelly ( who has since stopped blogging) got me into blogging. At first I thought it would be just a good space for me to write down my thoughts and to just vent and possibly make some online friends. I didn't think that I would take to it and really invest in it like I did.. that was almost 10 years ago. I have come and gone off of this blog because I let it go. I just didn't know what to write about anymore. I felt that my life had gotten into a routine and there was nothing that interesting to write about so what was the point. I just couldn't bring myself to delete this site because I thought that I would come back and pick up where I left off.. YEAH RIGHT!! It has been almost 10 years and going back and looking at the posts there are years on here where I have only wrote one post, an that post was to say that I was going to try and write more posts.. BULL****!




So, where does that leave me now? Do I get rid of this blog and forget the memories that I have written on here? NOPE!! I think I need to give this thing one more try. I mean there have been things that have happened to me that I definitely want to write about. There are also exciting thing that are happening to me now that I want to write about so why don't I? Why don't I just give myself the time during the week or the weekend to just do what I enjoyed?? Shit, I have time for everything and everyone else when can I make the time to do what I want to do for myself?

So here I go. I am going to give this the old Haitian heave-ho and try again (mind you there is no such thing as the Haitian heave-ho but I thought it had a nice ring to it)

I have so many posts that I want to write about. There are so many things that are going on in my head at the present time and writing them down in my journal will take too long. I mean I still do journal and write but I think I may need something a little bit faster than my writing to get all the thoughts that I have currently.

Which brings me to this here blog, and this post that I am making today. I have been seriously thinking about it and I think that I am going to really keep this here. I am working on me, and working on making this better. Making this something that I love again. Its been some time since I've fallen in love with writing and I miss the joy that it used to bring me. I think that if I just write I'll regain the love again. This may not happen, but there is no harm in trying.. right??

So here are some idea's that I have and that I think I will put in to practice this year... bear with me y'all its been a while..

I plan on posting once a week. Yeah I know, I know I have said this before and nothing came to pass, but I am so serious this time.. I mean why not give it a chance.

I also plan on commenting on others blogs as well. Since my last post about where my blog friends have all abandoned this platform of communication I feel that I need to find other blogs to read. Thank Goodness my girl Eb is still writing, I mean she is the sole person that I used to read and continually read. If not for her then ALL would be lost because she the last blog roll that I have that actually still posts from time to time.

Also, I plan on including pictures, revamping the site, buying the domain name and making it work in my favor.

Damn that's a lot for someone who is just trying to make a comeback and isn't even sure if she really wants to make a come back. But I do want to. I need to, and so not to be the bonafide procrastinator that I am, here is my first blog post of 2016.. even if it is 26 days.. wait no.. 27 days late..




No comments