New Year.. New...

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WOW,  I cannot believe that its already 2015! Time has flown by so quickly. I remember when I first wrote my entry onto this blog, it will be 8 years come this fall I think, well, I believe it was during the fall that I started this blog. Anyway, I am glad and thankful to see another year. I am grateful for all that has happened in 2014, because I know it is to prepare me for 2015.

I have gone many many years without making new year resolutions. I refuse from making them because I know that will go the first couple of weeks with my resolutions but then I will slack off and not even look back at what I had planned. This year though I feel like I should try one more time, I mean seriously try and make a conscious effort to get these resolutions accomplished. 

I have thought about this long and hard.  These things don't just come to you all willy nilly and boom that it. I really had to think about this, I asked myself some questions, things like: what is is that I really want to make happen,  what things are definitely in MY control for 2015? 


Procrastination:  If you know me, you know that I am a bonafide procrastinator. I wait for the last minute to get anything and everything accomplished. I don't know why. I usually say that I work best under pressure but I don't actually think thats it. I just cannot see myself getting things done before hand. One of my good friends will say that its because I'm type Z but I am more type B than anything (I'll talk about personality typing in another post.) I really really want to work on this late bird thing this year. I don't want to be one of those people whose always running late and doing things at the last minute. I will definitely make a conscious effort this year to do things in a timely fashion. 

Debt FREE:  Lets not get into the numbers, I don't want to divulge how much money I owe, but lets just say its not that much, or at least I don't think its that much money. I like nice things, and getting those nice things cost some money. In the last couple of months I have put a big dent in my credit cards. I need to get some of this debt gone. The bf and I have made plans to get some of this debt gone. We plan on getting things done by the middle of year. That's what I am going to do. I have to get things in order because we have plans for the end of 2015.

Weight Loss:  Man oh man... This is the struggle of a lifetime. I have had the battle of a lifetime with this weight thing. I am making it my mission to get things in order this year. This battle of the bulge or rather this battle with the scale comes to an end in 2015. I really want to be healthy this year, both inside and out.  I have gotten some things in order and I have a plan, and I plan on making this change for the better. Here is to a new year, and a new me.. 



Well that's about it. Thats what I came up with so far. I think there might be other things that I want to do but I'll make this my top 3. 

Here is to 2015.. the beginning of the best of me.. 


No comments