See what had happened was...

This past weeks epic fail was that I didn't post up anything for Thursday, Friday or this past weekend. I would get a pass for this pas weekend because well the BF took me away to relax and get some nature in because I have been under some stress these past couple of weeks, or rather months since the passing of my step-father. In all honesty blogging was the last thing on my mind as I waited for the weekend to get here, and behold it is now Monday and I am thinking about my blog and why I didn't post anything last week and this weekend. This coming week I plan to do better.

I will put up a 2 in 1 post this evening. I will try and get in Thursday and Friday's post between today and tomorrow and just chuck Saturday and Sunday aside and do them next week. Just thought I'd keep you posted about what I was doing.

Don't judge me, but getting back into the groove of blogging is going to take some time.
Don't shoot me.


No comments