Keeping it REAL

Ok, let me be honest as to the reason why there was NO post yesterday. The reason why I didn't log on, and do my daily ritual of posting on here was because, well  I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT! Just like that, plain and simple. I am not going to say that I didn't have anything to post because you already know that I am trying to participate in Blogher's NaBloPoMo, but yesterday was one of those days when I just didn't want to put anything down, and I didn't want to give you a half-assed post, so I decided that I wouldn't put up anything at all.

Now, does this mean I'll be making up the posts? EH, I don't know. Maybe one day, but today now is not that day and today is not that time so lets move on. Cool? OK!

So today wasn't a bad day. Not too long but not too short either. I find that I have been heading to work very early lately and staying there very late as well. I usually try to get out of work at a reasonable time but lately I've been there till it got dark, and I had left home when it was dark so I haven't seen sunlight in almost 4 days. Anywho, lets get on to today's prompt. Today's prompt asks Do you feel like you reveal too much of yourself on your blog? Do you think you hold back too much?"

Hmmmmm? Honestly I think I give enough information about my life that you know what's going on, but not enough where I am shelling out all my dark and dirty secrets. I use blogging as my outlet to vent when I am having issues either personally or professionally and I seek the help of other people who don't know me and give me biased advice. When I was going through a terrible moment with an ex, I came on this here blog and told the story because I felt that the audience had a better outlook on this than me and maybe, just maybe they could provide me with the advice that I needed. I look back on that and think that it was just enough information to let out an it did help me cut old boy off. 

As far as professionally I don't really say much about my job on here. I mean I believe many on here know what I do, and if you don't then scroll up and you can probably guess from what I wrote, but if you cannot then I don't know what to tell you. I guess in time you'll be able to tell or you can tell from my other posts or from previous posts. But I have mentioned what I do as a profession. 

My blog is my space to come and talk about my feelings, talk about what I am thinking, talk about things that I talk to with my friends with other people out there in the world and see if they are thinking the same way I am. I don't know for others and how they choose to use their blogs but for me its the place where I can let my hair down and just be free and not feel like I'm stifled. 

Not too much, not too little : JUST RIGHT!! 



No comments