Taking my time...

Its been forever since I've written anything. I feel that my writing days have passed me by and there have been no updates from me. Though I know not many people read this blog it was nice to have a place to write down feelings and such. What happened? LIFE... I got carried away with life and just left everything that meant something to me at the wayside. 

I have been feeling the pull to come back to writing but I haven't had the time to put it in. 

There goes that little thing called LIFE again. 

Will I try to make a conscious effort to come on here and blog? Eh, maybe.. I have to try and fit it into my schedule. 

I mean if I can read then why can't I write? 

2 comments

Just Kel said...

Well welcome back honey! Looking to read more from you.

Unknown said...

You And me both!
Remotelyclose.WordPress.com