picking a side.

I was speaking to my friend today about graduation and our next steps. She has everything planned down to the last microsecond and here I am trying to figure out where I fit in. I don't know if to go left or right, up or down.. and here she is letting me know what she has done and is getting ready to do... Ugh... There are so many things to consider. Why can't I just choose 1 thing???

When she asks me about making my list and jotting things down and blah blah blah... I tell her that I am on the fence...and she promptly tells me : "choose a side cause that fence be rusty"

Damn man.. I'm stuck.. #fml
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments

Longineswatch said...

Your blog is very interesting! Christian Louboutin Pumps Christian Louboutin louboutin pumps Longines Longines Watch Rolex Watch Omega Watchyou like it? Get a girlfriend, she'll love,This is my blog, exchange links with us to make friends http://www.longinesuk.co.uk

Amber said...

Love this, I am one of those indecisive people. Such a pain!

James said...

?