Naturally born slacker

I have always been the constant procrastinator. Waiting till the last minute to do things. When I first started this blog it was because I wanted to write. I wanted to tell my stories or share my ideas.  Yeah that feeling has come and gone and this blog still remains. I have thought about taking it down and deleting it, but then where would my thoughts go? I don't have them written down anywhere else.  There are times when I just want to come on here and write, but then something happens and I can't.. (excuses) I used to be able to read others blogs and even that has become a problem.. what to do? what to do?

I don't want to take this down, and I would hate to not write and leave it hanging like its been for the last 5 months when I said I would write.. 

I tweet, I facebook, I text, I email.. but what I can't write??

This shit blows.. I have to find the time to write..


Just thought I'd share what I've been thinking.

No comments