Hit them with the Fakey Fake

I once knew this girl who couldn't stand me to save her life, but whenever she would come by my office she would hug and kiss me like I was her best friend.. Deep down I knew she didn't care for me as a person, and to be quite honest I didn't have a care for her either but it made me laugh to see how far she would take her phony ass to show that she had genuine interest in my life. She would ask questions about my weekend and how my love life was going all the while she hated me.

I don't know why she disliked me.. and to this day I really don't care but it always made me laugh when I thought about how far she would go to say that she had no problems with me, but  what she didn't know was that I had other co-workers who used to tell me that she she said that she hated me, and blah blah blah, how I thought this about myself and what not.. .. WHATEVER.. The reason why I am bringing this  up is because of something that happened to day.

I was in my office doing something for a student, but I had a meeting with some of the other 10th grade teachers.. I was running a little late and I had to haul ass upstairs before my oompa loompa looking AP found me where I wasn't supposed to be.. I ran upstairs with a quickness when I looked at the clock and realized that I was already 10 minutes late, when I walked into the room where the 10th grade team was the conversation instantly changed. Now I am not stupid! I know when people are talking about someone that just so happens to walk into the conversation, I've done it a million times to others so I know what this was, I just know that they were talking about me. I was the only one missing from the room.. as soon as I come in and sit down the conversation changes to the topic that we were SUPPOSED to be discussing (students and literacy, and blah blah blah).  Knowing that I was the topic at hand I decided that I was just going to sit down and say nothing, lets see how uncomfortable I can make everyone feel by not saying ANYTHING at all to make matters worse and add to me suspecting that they were talking about me no one in my group looked at me. If this isn't a sign that I was the topic at hand then I don't know what else is.

I spoke to my mentor about it and he said it was in my head but I really doubt that. I know when I am being talked about.

I have to work with these people, I also have to teach with some of these people. I don't really care that they are saying about me, what bothers me is that I had no clue, I can usually tell when someone isn't too fond of me (putting it lightly).. These people were really good.. and I mean they were really good at being sneaky with their deceit.  How come I never knew this whole time that these people couldn't stand me.. I tell you treachery is at an all time high now days..

But guess what.. I am not going to stop being me.. if they like me fine, and if they don't... Well they can kiss my... (you know the rest)

No comments