Get to know me

When myspace was popping back oh so long ago I used to love to do those survey's about yourself and put them up on my page. I thought it helped people to get to know me and find out what my little quirks and intricacies were..  I haven't done one in so so long.. so I guess I'll do one now.. 

So let me do the one where I tell you 20 random things about myself.. It my not be all that great, but entertain me a little. 

1. I am still afraid of the dark (#dontjudgeme) I must sleep with some kind of light on. Whether it be the TV or something else bright.. I need to some kind of illumination at night

2. I hate when people automatically assume that they know me. (YOU DON'T KNOW ME) 

3. I don't like being the butt of people's jokes.. I remember when I used to hang out with my cousins and I always ended up being the butt of their jokes.. It used to piss me off to NO end.. 

4. I am very sensitive.. I cry very easily. 

5. I don't like funerals.. I mean I really hate them.. I can't take seeing someone in a casket and knowing that they were alive a couple of days. It really hurts my heart and I cry all the time, even if I didn't know the person all that well. 

6.  I still love make-up. I don't do it as much as I used to but I still love watching youtube videos and learning about techniques that I can use when I do makeup for clients and on myself. 

7.  I miss being in a relationship. Its about to be 3 years since I've been in a relationship and I kind of miss the companionship that I get from a boyfriend. 

8. It doesn't look like it but I am shy... (roll your eyes if you want to but I am.. shoo)

9. I wish I had a sibling.. my mother never had other children and I wish that she had. If I am ever with a man that is an only child himself, I will never get to be an aunt.. (THAT SUCKS)

10. I love being a teacher.. though where I work isn't the be best place to be I love what I do and I love my students.. (those rugrats get on my nerve something fierce sometimes) 

11. I am struggling to find things to tell you about myself

12. I have 27 letters in my whole name.. first middle and last.. and this doesn't even include the hyphens. 

13.  If I came with a warning sign it would read.. HIGHLY EMOTIONAL!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION

14. My mom is my rock, my backbone.. my biggest fan, and the biggest pain in m ass.. I love this woman to NO end but sometimes I wish she would just be quiet.. But I LOVE her to NO end. 

15. I am still finding it very difficult to tell you things about me.. why is that.. 

16. Sometimes I feel like I am not good enough to have gotten where I am. 

17. I don't speak to God like I used to and it bothers me.. but unfortunately I haven't done anything about it. I used to talk to him all the time and now I've just stopped.. I need to fix this problem.. asap

18. When I was younger I wished I was a lighter skin complexion. All my friends were lighter than I am and I wished I was their complexion.. I found that guys liked them more

19. I am not scared of turning 30 this year.

20. I used to pray that my ex-boyfriend and former love of my life would leave his current woman and come back to me.. but I realized that I don't want that drama again in my life. Once is good enough for me..


This was harder than I thought it was going to be and there were two times where I couldn't think of anything to write.. But yeah this is me.. just a little tidbit.. You got to know me.. how about you??

5 comments

YAZMAR.COM said...

Wow, I feel like I know you lol..Very interesting miss

Liryc's pRHOfyle (Ms.Liryc) said...

LOL LOL Yazmar.. just some tidbits.. It was hard as hell to figure out what to write about. Took me forever.

I'mJustBeautifulMe said...

You sound A LOT like me... :$
I'm proud of you for putting this up though (especially since you're shy!), I definetely lack the guts to... (:

Stephanie Takyi said...

i really like how honest you are. keep it up :)

Stephanie Takyi said...

i really like your honesty