Happy New Year, but I'm still not ready YET!


2010 has begun and I have yet to post anything onto this site, actually I haven't posted anything since Thanksgiving and that is because my life is ONE HUGE BORE! I do nothing other than work and work and work, and my work is dealing with students and though that's a story within itself its not enticing enough to put on here, so I'm taking my time.

Another reason that I haven't posted anything onto here is because I haven't decided what I'm going to do just yet. I have so many things on the brain that I haven't made up my mind as to what I'm going to get into, or what I'm going to write that is going to convey my though process for the new year.

Give me some time, I'm trying to find myself.

OOh before I leave up outta here..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Yeah 9 days late.. but still!