Giving thanks






Today is the day where its ok to be a fat kid and eat to my hearts delight.. Ooh how I love Thanksgiving Day.

My family will be meeting up at my aunts house for dinner, but that's after I stop by my bestie's house for some grub as well. My aunt is going to introduce all of us to her new beau. I thank God that she's able to move on, 3.5 years ago she buried her husband, and she's opening up to someone new and I'm so happy about that for her.

Before I lose myself in helping after helping of glorious food.. I wanted to tell all of you what I am thankful for.

First and foremost I want to thank God for being a constant presence in my life.. without him there'd be no me.. My mom whose my everything. She's given me years of love and devotion.. Thank you God for giving her health and keeping her here with me.. I give thanks for my extended family who love me for me despite my insanity at times, thanks for my friends near and far who continually pray with me in all times, who are there for me through thick and thin and always giving me their ear. I give thanks for my bestie who through all our troubles and stupid fights have gotten to be better friends than anything, and for my god-son whose my little prince..

I also want to thank God for all of you who come and read this blog, I know I have my moments when I write and other moments when I don't but I want to give thanks for all of you because when I do write you leave your comments and they mean so much.. I love and appreciate all of you..

Have a wondeful and safe Thanksgiving...


1 comment

lacyjpyburn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.