Long Pause


Blogger fam please forgive me for being missing in action. I have been busy leaving one job and starting my program which will transform me into being a teacher. I haven't had much to blog about it.. things have been going kinda slow though.. only thing that has been exciting is that the Lakers won the NBA championship and that my ex boyfriend owes me $100 because we made a bet as to whom was going to win the championship.. he had his money on Lebron but I knew better..

SO here I am writing a blog on nothing to tell you that I have been doing nothing and have Nothing to blog about.. but I hope to find something new and exciting to say..

another thing is that I haven't been keeping up with those who I always read.. I'm so behind.. so much to catch up to. I am going to try and catch up this week.. hopefully it works out

But blog peeps I'll be in touch..

Love yall

MUAH!

2 comments

Strongblkwmn said...

Congrats and good luck with teaching. My daughter teaches pre-school and she loves it. I think it's the most selfless and underappreciated job one can have.

Yan Tan said...

Hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love...very interesting...we love it : )



**YANTAN**


COME STOP BY SOMETIME.. ;-P