Weekend

So, its Friday,

I am excited for a fun filled 3 day weekend... So many things planned so little time..

Tonight some of my sorority sisters and I are going to go out and have fun, that is if we can find a really cool place to hang out where there won't be any idiots being stupid.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and though I don't officially have a Valentine I am going to take my mommy out for some much needed mommy and me time ::insert aww right here::

And sunday, I am finally going to go to church... I haven't been there in months.. I guess that's because my church has gotten so blah to me.. but that's another story.. Sunday afternoon I'm helping out my bestie's mom prep for her niece's wedding shower, then sunday night heading out to guesthouse with my cousins ( we haven't hung out in a while)

and monday I'm just chilling home.. got to rest after such an eventful weekend..

So with that HAPPY FRIDAY, and HAPPY Valentine's DAY!

2 comments

Eb the Celeb said...

Loving your new profile pic missy...

you know purple is my color and it looks great on you!

Strongblkwmn said...

Sounds like you had an eventful weekend. Hope you had fun.....and Awww @ you taking your mom out for v-day.