Black Love



I want a love thats so real that it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up!

I want a love so powerful that it had to be molded by God himself!

I want a love so deep the rivers of the Nile would seem shallow in comparison to it.

I want a love so pure that even the look of freshly fallen snow would pale in sight.

I want Black Love.

You know what Black love is?


Black love is love from someone understands and respects you

Black love is love from someone who "complements you but doesn't compliment you"

Black love is love from a man who knows you're independent but can be dependent.

Black love is love from a man who lets you be the man at times

Black love is love that knows no boundaries and has no end, its effortless!

Black love is hard and soft , its tough love, its quiet, and loud, its peaceful and violent. Its dark and its light, its...

Black love ... hmm... BLACK LOVE...

I want BLACK LOVE??

2 comments

The Incomparable Shakespeare said...

thanks for the shout, but the quote is the other way around... "complements you not compliments you"

Ms. Liryc said...

I knew it was one way, just couldn't remember which way it was.. I'll fix it.. Thanks for the inspiration