2009


I have been neglecting my blog site for sometime now. I know that I come by sparatically and say things but I haven't been as diligent as I should be about my blog site, nor have I been as curtious as I should be to my blog friends. With that I want to say Happy New Year. This year I plan on making some great changes, and one of which is to be more proactive about my blogging and also about my life period.

I will make more of an effort to do things, and not to be afraid to take chances.

I know many of us make new years resolutions and by the next month they've been forgotten but I do plan on sticking to mine.

So far so good.. yes its only been 4 days and things are destined to change, but by this time last year I was heading towards a relationship that wasn't great. Good riddance to IVORY. I tried to talk to people who I know weren't available to me.. (stupid me, but I have learned better)

But all in all 2008 wasn't that bad, but I know that 2009 is going to be spectacular cause I am going to make it that way.

So to all my blog friends (hopefully I still have some) Happy New Year. I hope for the best for each and every one of you. I pray that you're blessed beyond measure and that you're dreams and hopes become reality.

Until next post

LIRYC