20 REALIZATIONS!!

While surfing the blogosphere I stopped by one of my favorite bloggers page. Eb-the-Celeb, she had a list of 20 things that she has come to realize. I have to admit this through me for a little spin, predominantly because I haven't really sat down to think about anything new lately. I've been so preoccupied with work, and church and other activities that I haven't had the time to sit and ponder about this life of mine and how great it is.

So, thank you Eb, because of you I've come to some thought provoking realizations!

1. I've come to realize that my legs....
look fabulous in heels. Never realized how tight my skin is

2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
should be better than last weekend.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I have a little bit of road rage

4. I've come to realize that i need...
to strengthen my relationship with God. I've fallen off so much!

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
my insecurities. I am learning to be more confident. New motto : Confidence is SEXY!!!!

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I'm in the middle of a situation that I have no control over *(ditto Eb, I do concur with this one)

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I make stupid phone calls, that result in questions the next day

8. I've come to realize that money...
is not a want in my life, its a need

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
aren't as sincere as they portray themselves to be. They tend to try to fool others when in actuality they're fooling themselves.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be..
a procrastinator. I'm a Libra its in my nature

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
this guy that I knew in college. He used to ignore me, now he's all on me. (Just don't want to let him know I'm digging him too)


12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is my everything. I am who I am because she's awesome! But, she gets on my nerves something FIERCE!!!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is..
my crack. I can't live without it. I have lost my wallet, but have never lost my cell phone

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning...
I tend to check my phone before I even brush my teeth

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
I had a good cry. Sometimes crying helps!

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
what is it about me that attracts these pitiful dudes? What is it that I put out that makes them come to me?

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
has never had the chance to tell me his side of what happened!

18. I've come to realize that when I get on myspace...
I still check my ex's page to see if he's done anything new. I'm pitiful I know

19. I've come to realize that I really want...
to finish these pre-req's for the Ph.D program!

20. I've come to realize that if I died today...

I'd be missed by so many people. My co-workers and friends really do love me! (warm tingly feeling inside)

Now, its time to really sit and think. Make some changes in my life. There needs to be some other realizations!

Talk about things that make you go hmmmmmm.....


3 comments

Eb the Celeb said...

Awee missy... thanks for the heartfelt shout... glad something I posted inspired something in you

Muze said...

nice post. and thanks for stopping by my spot! *smiles*

we have a lot in common lady. lol.

numbers 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 20 could all easily be on my list.

cool blog. i shall return!

hope all is well. *smiles*

The Diva's Thoughts said...

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
aren't as sincere as they portray themselves to be. They tend to try to fool others when in actuality they're fooling themselves.
AMEN!!