Things I like to say

After a monotonous meeting with the upper level management about the way that they plan to revamp this j-o-b that I have, some co-worker friends and I decided to hang out a little before going back to work to talk about what was going on. We tend to have a lot of these chit-chat moments after meetings, it helps the time pass. Though we talk all the time its never the same (got to love your co-workers because they bring that extra umph to a boring day). I decided to come on blogger and look through many of the blogs that I read. Its been a while since I've had a chance to sit down and read what is going on in the world of my blogger friends. Forgive me for the absenteeism, but I promise to post once a week to keep you abreast as to what is really going on in my life. I will also be checking in, with my regulars and leaving my little tid-bits. So, while taking a look at Miss-Stress' page, I saw her post a list of things that she says and I thought I'd borrow the idea and post a couple of things that I tend to say from time to time.

  • Moobs- Refers to a man who has boobs. There is this one guy at my job who thinks his body is ripped, but in actuality its not. He has this big old saggy boobies that are just wrong on a man. If measurement serves me right, he's about a B cup.
  • Mitties- A man who doesn't quite have the boobs yet, but will definitely be on his way to having them. These are better known as man titties. Now, I can tolerate Mitties more than I can tolerate Moobs.. Just as long as mitties don't turn into moobs I'm fine.
  • Sp-ed : This is a person who needs special education. I am in no way, shape or form, making fun of people who had to have special education, but I think that sometimes these people have continuous brain farts and say stupid things that would have been corrected had they have had that special education. Sp-ed.
  • Bad Hemorrhoid- This is predominantly used in reference to the lady at my job who to this day is still harassing the co-worker she slept with. NO amount of surgery or preparation H will remove her from his behind.
  • We're going to the Prom- Lets just say that this isn't something you'd want to hear me say about you or to your face. If and when I say this while on the phone and you happen to be around, and its about you, I suggest you go into hiding as soon as possible.
  • I'm going to slap/shank/stab you- Its exactly how it sounds. If you and I are friends its an empty threat, and is said because of something you said to me that I didn't like or thought was funny but needed a comeback.
  • in there like swimwear- I know I am not the only person that says this. I've heard it from many other people. but its one of the phrases that I really like. It suits the situation and puts emphasis on the fact that you're going to definitely be at an occasion.
There are so many more things that I tend to say but I really can't remember because most of the time they just come out at random. But on most days I do say what you're reading. My friends tell me that I have the most vivid imagination. I come up with different words ever now and then. I think I will keep a list when I say little cunning things. Look to the future for words I say.

No comments