Jealousy isn't a good look.

I've been having a tough time with classes lately and have been feeling a bit down and out about my current educational pursuit. So as means of cheering me up Ivory decided to send me some flowers to my job, unbeknown to me. He does these cute things to show his love for me. I got them right before I went to lunch so I left them on the desk, it was my little tactic to show them off. I love when he does these little spontaneous things. It keeps the relationship spicy, though it is still new.

During my lunch I told my co-worker friend what Ivory did. I told them how happy I was that he sent them to me because I've really been down and out, and this made my day seem a little bit better. My friend (FP) says that I need to show them to Ms. Calvin Klein, (in my mind I had already thought of that), but I told him that he knew full and well that she would have a heart attack because she doesn't receive anything from either her husband nor her lover Juan. But as soon as we got back into the office I decided I would parade around with my bouquet and show them off. When I got to Ms. Calvin Klein, she didn't' seem to thrilled to have seen them. She had this look on her face that read, he sent you flowers again? I ignored her and commenced to rabble continuously about how Ivory is the best boyfriend around and how sweet he is. She just gave me this side look.

As I go back to my desk to gloat ( I know I was wrong but that is for all these months of her crying and acting a fool over some man that has absolutely NO feelings for her) as I sit down she hits me up on my gchat talking about how nice it is that I met this man and how he should give lessons to those who do not know how to woo a woman. I know she is saying this because she knew that her expression read loud and clear over her face. I wanted to let her know that I didn't give a rats ass about what she thought, but instead I said thank you and yes I know to end the conversation. I exited our conversation, but as quickly as I did that she sent me another Instant message. (MCK just doesn't know when to quit, she's a constant gabber) She goes on to tell me that she's glad that I found the right person and it goes so well with this book she is reading from Oprah's book club. I just continued to respond with my one word answers of Yeah, unhunh and you're right in hopes that she'd just sign off and not continue, but alas she continued to write and just get on my nerves. I know she's not really happy for me, and just says it because she wants to seem like she's a good person. My mother warns me about those types of people, people who say they wish you well, but curse you under their breaths.

Anyway, today I come in and my friend FP tells me about what him and MCK spoke about while I wasn't there. It so happens that she is upset that she didn't get anything from neither one of her "love interests." He tells me that she was definitely green with envy, and she wonders why she can't be like me.

Not to toot my own horn (toot toot) but shoot I'm loads of fun and really cute, while she's boring, and not that attractive. (I know that wasn't nice but shoot this is my blog.. LOL) Anywho FP tells me that she secretly longs to be in her 20's like I am, and to have all the fun and enjoyment that I am having. I wanted to go over there and scream at her..
YOU'RE F**KING DAMN NEAR 50 GIVE IT UP. FP tells me that she's trying not to show it, but she really is envious of me, and that she wishes that she could go back and be like me when she was younger, and blah blah blah... Now I don't know if its wrong of me or not but I couldn't give 2 shits. I am not sorry for her at all. I have tried to tell her that there are somethings that a grown woman shouldn't do and how to behave (I act like I'm older than her) but she doesn't listen. I told her before, Green wasn't a good look on her.

2 comments

Eb the Celeb said...

hey... where you been?

I hope all is well!

Liryc said...

Hey Eb, I've been on a hiatus, gone from the blogger world. I was gone not because I wanted to be, but because someone was making it difficult for me to do what I wanted to, but now that, that isn't a problem I am back, and in full effect