Goodbye 2007

With this last post of 2007 I would just like to bid farewell to this year of misery, well it wasn't totally miserable but, it wasn't my most happiest of years. I've had years that I could relive, and this year wasn't one of them. I'd like to start 2008 on a brighter note. A happier and much more satisfied note. I have some resolutions that I will post when we're in 2008. But with this final post I'd like to say thank you to blogger and all my new blog buddies.. I am having so much fun posting and reading your posts. (Opinionated Diva, HoneyLibra, girlspoke,Miss-Stress, to name a few )I am learning to let somethings go and venting on here is my way of doing it. Thanks for the comments on the blogs that I write. In 2008 expect more of my life to posted on here.

I want to say a big thank you to my blog buddy MsKnowItAll. She's the one that introduced me to blogger if it wasn't for her I would just keep everything inside. Love you to a million peaces.. LadyNay I am glad to see that you're pursuing the same dream that I am.. I hope to be as successful as you are. Yazmar, I love reading your celebrity gossip.. I live vicariously through you.

Happy New Year to everyone.. Please be safe, cause there are some crazy people out there. And we'll speak again in 2008


GOOD RIDDANCE to 2007.. and HELLO to 2008!!!! YAY!!

4 comments

Ladynay said...

Happy New Year!

Eb the Celeb said...

happy new year!

YAZMAR said...

oh GOODbye to the foolishness and hello to the future!!

Ms. Confessions said...

Happy New Year!