Procrastination

I am a born procrastinator. I know this better than anyone, yet I still procrastinate. I always leave things for the last minute and then have to rush to get things done. I know that this is something that I need to work on but I'm taking my time in handling my business and I'll get to it when I want to (how will that help me improve I don't know but I'll be sure to keep you posted on how its going soon enough).

Now, for about a week I've been trying to come back to put up another posting reguarding things that are going on in my life. Not that there is a lot ( I lead a very boring life actually) but to let some some steam off. I come on and read what my friends post and laugh and look at the other posters but everytime I want to post something I'll log off and then say well I'll come back and post something. It has been a week and a half and I finally said enough is enough and here I am posting. I wonder why I am the way that I am? Why procrastinate? Why not get it out the way and then just deal with it. It may seem that I'm here just venting about procrastinating when it comes to blogging but I'm talking about in general. I do the same thing with school and with work and everything else that I have to do. I really need to get things in order? While I plan things out and I write things down I find myself rushing to get things done. Like right now, I'm suppose to be doing this project for class and instead of starting it because it is due next Monday, I'm here watching "I Love NY" and then going to watch "The Hills" and then maybe I'll start it.

UGH, ok.. so fine I'm going to finish this by saying. I'm going to start on my project. Wish me luck

No comments