New Beginnings

A friend recommended that I start writing a blog (thanks KR), at first I didn't think that it was a good idea, but finally after some serious contemplation I decided why not. I have so much going on in my life, some may say that it is novel worthy why not write it out and vent instead of keeping it bottled up inside. So here we are today, I'm blogging, and instantly I have this epiphany and I am asking myself why didn't I do this before? What took me so long to get up on this? To be quite honest I guess it was for fear that I'd be letting too much out and of being judged, but now that I have so much going emotionally and personally, and I have had a lot happen I think it is the right time for me to just put it all out there. I'm in my mid-twenties, and though its still early for me in life I've had some good and bad times, things that I'd like to forget and others that I would relive all over again. SO here I go blogging.. Read more later

1 comment

Muze said...

well welcome to the blogging world! and thanks for the linkage! i look forward to reading more of your entries..